Hi. I didnt want to log in to manage favorites, so I wrote a script to let you do it without logging in.
You can use this with the Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey browser extensions.https://pastebin.com/NMQcrFhfhttps://archive.is/SejR6
- automatically imports your old favorites from before the login system was added
- adds "favorites" link to top left of main menu
- since favorites redirects to login when logged out, changes the login page to a favorites list
- hijacks the favorite button on artist pages so the extension uses it instead, instead of sending you to login
- stores extension favorites in localstorage with artist display name, id, and platformPost too long. Click here to view the full text.